My name is Priti Parekh, I am a specialist children’s therapist and trainer, but I also work with adults too.
I am a Master NLP Practitioner and registered hypnotherapist and have extensive experience in working with children and young people, mainly in managing anxiety and building confidence and self-esteem.
In my six session therapy program I use NLP techniques, visual rehearsal strategies and coaching that can help to change undesired behaviours into new positive behaviours. It is a robust and holistic approach, that is fun, challenging yet empowering for the child. If your child has had enough of being frustrated with their own negative behaviours and would like to change, you have come to the right place! For adults it is much the same but obviously more appropriate.
- Therapy for children and adults.
- Workshops based around building confidence and managing anxiety.
- Professional training for therapists wishing to work with children and young people who would like a step by step program that works amazing wonders.
- Training in schools and other CYP organisations (e.g. for learning support mentors, pastoral care etc).
- Online courses that will help you come overcome challenges in the space, time and comfort of your own home.
I look forward to working with you whatever your needs are, which can be discussed, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you can’t find all your answers on my site and or would simply like to discuss your interest in the services.
There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.
What my clients say
Meeting Priti was one of the best things I ever did. She’s helped me become myself again and realise I am not my insecurities or fears. I have become so confident and strong because of this lady and I would recommend her to anyone.
Went to Mind Align for hypnotherapy to stop smoking….. it worked !! I was made to feel very relaxed in an atmosphere of calm. Priti was very thorough and took the time to really understand where I was coming from.
I am so thankful to Priti to support my daughter who was suffering mentally for so many years. Now she feels better and wants to live her life in a positive way. Bless you Priti. Really appreciate your help xx